- Advisory board, ISES Taiwan
- Co-chair of Test Committee, SEMI Taiwan
- General Manager, INTEL Innovation Tech. Ltd.
- Spokesperson, INTEL Taiwan
- Consulting Committee, National QUEMOY University
- VP of Global Operations, LANTIQ Deutschland GmbH
- GM & VP of Professional Services Lab, SPIROX Corp.
- AVP of ASIC Design Services and Production Turnkey, FARADAY Tech. Corp.
- Technical Manager of CPU / Memory Design, UMC
- Project Leader of EDA DFT, SYNTEST Tech. Ltd.
- MSEE, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA.
Founded in 2004, ASPEED Technology Inc. is a leading fabless IC design company headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan. With a focus on niche markets, ASPEED specializes in Cloud & Enterprise Solutions, including Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) SoC, Bridge IC, and PFR SoC, and Smart AV Solutions, including AVoIP SoC, Cupola360 spherical image stitching processor and Cupola360+
ASPEED is devoted to developing innovative technologies in order to quickly respond to customer needs. In 2016, ASPEED acquired Broadcom’s Emulex Pilot™ remote server management chip business and it’s currently the world’s No. 1 BMC SoC provider. Also, ASPEED expanded its product portfolio by launching Cupola360 spherical image stitching processor and Cupola360+ software solutions in 2018.
Recognized as a trusted and reliable partner for customers, ASPEED has been awarded “Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Under a Billion” for nine consecutive years since 2014. The company was also recognized as “Taiwan Best-in-Class 100” by Taiwan Institute of Directors and CDRC Consulting Group in 2022.