- 13:55 – 14:25
Package Design and Reliability Need in Server Systems
As power consumption in data-centers assumes increased importance, the role packaging and package reliability plays assumes a critical role. In this presentation we will review key trends in the server market, review various package technologies, modeling techniques as well as some innovative power solutions that are being implemented in servers.
- Vice President of Advance Packaging Technology and Assembly Engineering Operations & Managing all IoT and Infrastructure (IIBU) support (~ $7B Rev) for Renesas World Wide.
- 35 Years in Semiconductor Industry
- Prior to being at Renesas, part of the Acquisition of IDT by Renesas(VP , Sr. Dir, Dir) , Maxim (now ADI), Cirrus Logic, and Allegro Microsystem.
- Hold BS in Mechanical Engineering & Mathematics from University of Massachusetts , Amherst.
- Hold More than 15 USA and International issued Patents, and have published several articles in Advance Packaging and Thermal management of Semiconductors.
Renesas Electronics empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier.
A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live.View Full Profile