Terms & Conditions
All rights of ISESGLOBAL and its events are under the ownership of Global Semiconductor Events Ltd. trading at 46 Camden Road, London, NW1 9DR.
1. Scope of Agreement
- These are the conditions of the contract between you, the Client (“You” and “your”) and IMES Advisory Ltd (“ISES”, “we”, “us” and “our”) governing your use of our services, including event attendance as set out in your booking form. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between ISES and you. All prior agreements understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement.
2. Our Commitment To You
- We will provide you with a planned schedule prior to the Event. Please note that this schedule may be altered where necessary by us.
- We reserve the right to determine the theme, scope and content of seminars and presentations to be held during the Event and to vary the programme and / or its contents as deemed necessary.
- Should the event be cancelled or the location be changed for reasons or circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to reschedule the Event, including changing the location, and / or withdrawing delegates attendance upon written notice to you. If your attendance is withdrawn by us you will receive a full refund of your registration fee.
- Only named or pre-agreed delegates may attend the Event. Non–appearance of any of the Delegates will not affect your obligation to pay in accordance with the terms set out below (5). No persons other than those officially registered or agreed with us may attend any part of the Event.
- Delegates must adhere to the deadlines set out by the Operations Manager. Deadlines will be communicated once we have received your delegate contract confirmation. This includes returning your catalogue entry form, delegate photograph and your prioritised meeting request choices.
- Delegates must attend all prescheduled Event meetings and the seminar programme.
- Delegates are responsible for their own insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, personal effects and personal insurance), vaccinations and visas (where applicable).
4. Flights / Hotel – Airport Transfers / Accommodation
- Delegates are responsible for their own flight, transfer arrangements and accommodation and the costs associated with them.
- The total fees specified on the Agreement are subject to an additional service charge of 7.5% (“Service Charge”) applied to cover administration costs, and are exclusive of VAT and any other applicable sales tax which shall be payable in addition.
- Payment must be received in full within 28 days from the date of this agreement.
- The applicable VAT rate will be charged in addition to the Total Cost.
- Contracts received within 28 days of the start of the event must be paid by return.
- Cancellations received more than twelve weeks prior to the Event commencement date will be entitled to a full refund of the registration fee paid.
- If you cancel your registration less than twelve weeks before the Event commencement date you will incur a charge of £1,500 (less any registration fee, as specified on this registration form, that you may have already paid which will not be refunded).
- Cancellation fees can be avoided by providing replacement delegates from your organisation. You will be liable for any additional cost incurred as a result of supplying replacement delegates. We reserve the right to refuse replacement delegates.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and agreed by us, and full cancellation fees must be paid within 14 days.
- You the delegate, your executive/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or part) without our prior consent. Any attempt to resell, assign or transfer rights without our consent will entitle us to cancel the contract without liability to you.
- This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- The working language of the Event is English. Delegates requiring an interpretation service must make their own arrangements at their own expense.