- 13:05 – 13:20
Evolution of Manufacturing Factory – From Assembly Test to Advanced Packaging
- The anticipated growth of Semiconductor Industry by 2030
- The role of Advanced Packaging to support the scale of Moore’s Law
- Roadmap for advanced packaging for Intel
- How is advanced Packaging factory setup different vs traditional Assembly Test Factory
- Challenges in building a fab in Malaysia
- Collaboration opportunities for vendors and Malaysia to make the industry more effective and level the playing field
Teng Chow Ooi
Teng Chow joined Intel Disaggregation Manufacturing Operations in 2021 as the Senior Director of the Program Office. In his role, his is responsible for overlooking the start-up of the Advanced Packaging Factory from design review, hiring, supplier readiness, technology transfer to factory operations.
As an industry veteran, Teng Chow has more than 20 years of various experience including FPGA and ASIC IC design, lead Product Test Development engineering and lead automotive qualification for generations of FPGA products. Teng Chow holds a bachelor’s degree on EE engineering from University of Technology Malaysia.
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is an industry leader, creating world-changing technology that enables global progress and enriches lives. Inspired by Moore’s Law, we continuously work to advance the design and manufacturing of semiconductors to help address our customers’ greatest challenges. By embedding intelligence in the cloud, network, edge and every kind of computing device, we unleash the potential of data to transform business and society for the better.View Full Profile